Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Blogging


I have a special message to all of you who, when Knox first discovered toilet paper and Skip Bo cards, told me, "Hold on...it's only just begun!"

Here's the message:



YOU WERE RIGHT!!  :)



Now that we're fully mobile we can stand on our tiptoes and open closet and bathroom doors.  We can open the dishwasher by ourselves and empty out the (dirty) silverware in about 5 seconds.

We can pull mommy's purse down from a very high perch, dig out her shiny black wallet, empty it of all its credit cards, and scatter them throughout the apartment with glee.

Not only can we once again throw toys and daddy's keys in the toilet (since we can open the bathroom door on our own), but we can also now reach the water in the toilet bowl and splash around trying to fish them back out.

We can empty a basket of toys out onto the floor and spread them to the remotest corners of 6 different rooms faster than you can "Like" a Facebook comment.

Yes, the force of Hurricane Knox has grown in epic proportions over the past couple of weeks. :)


That, along with some new projects and commitments I've started this Fall, is taking a toll on my blogging.

And that is perfectly all right with me.

Because, you know, there are actually things in life that are more important than blogging. :)

Dear friends who check my blog daily...thank you for making this blog so fun for me.  You're the best. 

I'm not giving up blogging altogether, but I'm afraid my blogging frenzy of the past 9 months may be winding down...for the time being at least.

I will try to keep posting occasionally, but...Hold on, Curious George just brought me a bottle of white vinegar he discovered in a dark, far back corner of a kitchen cabinet.  And he is handing it to me with the hugest, proudest smile...

What was I saying?

Yeah, that's pretty much how it goes. :)

Faithful blog readers, I love you all.

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Grandma P can't wait to experience the force of Hurricane Knox! 2 days and counting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! reminds of matthias at that age ;) super exciting and exhausting at the same time! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah... the stages of life. i've been blogging for 5 or 6 years... and i too have times of 'frenzy' and times of 'doldrums'... where life is happenening and blogging isn't. so glad to read your blog whenever you post :) happy chasing knox! miss you.

    ReplyDelete