Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cookies Sheep

One of the most special things in the whole world to me is when I receive a letter or package from one of my girls in China.  It's been over three years since we left to attend seminary, but the friends we met there are friends forever. ♥

This week we got a fun box for Knox from Auntie Catrina and he is loving it!

This cool yellow star shirt may be Knox's favorite shirt EVER. 


 He LOVES the smiley stars on his new shirt.

And if the smiley stars aren't enough to bring a smile to YOUR face, just read the tag:
  
COOKIES SHEEP
THIS HAS AN UP. TO DATE
FASHION FEELING
SPECIAL CONCEPT
COOKIES SHEEP

"Farm Natural Health Feel and Smell"

One of our favorite pastimes in China was searching Chinese clothing stores for the best "Chinglish" shirts.

This one is adorable.

I miss my Chinese sisters...

and I LOVE CHINA!










1 comment:

  1. super cute leah! love the tshirt... and how precious how you love China! I'm sure it (and the girls) miss you very much :)

    ReplyDelete