Friday, July 22, 2011

Five Years and First Steps


Five years ago, Josh and I set out on a new adventure, together.

We've lived in Chicago, we've lived in Nanchang and we've lived in Dallas.  We've been through exciting times together, scary times together, hilarious times together, stretching times together, sweet times together, and painful times together.

We've created a million happy memories.

We've both taught each other a lot...about ourselves, about God, about love, about forgiveness, about grace.

Five years ago today, God blessed me with a man who is ridiculously smart, gentle, adventurous, opinionated, funny, and kind.

God blessed me with a man who is just right for me.

I would marry him all over again today if I could...I love him more today than I did five years ago!  I can't wait to see what the next five years bring.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Josh!  I love you!

Today, on our 5th anniversary, we are already embarking on another adventure.

It's called WALKING!!

Check it out, folks! :)


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you guys! That's A LOT of first steps all at once--holy cow, Knox!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh opinionated? REALLY!!! Love you guys and thanks for sharing the video

    ReplyDelete