Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dinosaur Sandwich

That's right!

I don't have any idea what you just ate for lunch, but I guarantee it wasn't as exciting as these bad boys:


One day last fall I was out shopping and found this stop-you-in-your-tracks, amazing, wonderful dinosaur sandwich cutter at Williams-Sonoma. 



When I "shop" at Williams-Sonoma that means I am checking to see if they have any hot apple cider or candy or other free samples out for me to try.  :)  There isn't a lot in my price range at that store.

But while I was sipping my free mini cup of spiced cider I spotted this dinosaur sandwich cutter and knew in a split second that it was a MUST HAVE item for my family.  (Even though Knox was 3 1/2 months old at the time and hadn't even tried his first bite of rice cereal yet.)  :)

So when a couple of weeks later Nana asked for Christmas present ideas for the baby I may have given her a big hint about this sandwich cutter...and Knox may have found it in his stocking on Christmas morning. :)


Some people get really excited about, you know...music, books, toys.  I get really excited about dinosaur sandwich cutters.

Please do not rain on my parade by asking if, really, a cookie cutter would work just as well.  It clearly wouldn't.  This dinosaur cutter is sharper and thicker than a regular cookie cutter...you know...for that occasional REALLY thick peanut butter and jelly sandwich...and a cookie cutter wouldn't come with this handy dandy sandwich box now would it?!


Knox is still a little bit young to handle whole sandwiches but I just couldn't wait any longer.  I woke up thinking, "Today is a day destined for dinosaur sandwiches." 

And a terrific dinosaur sandwich day it turned out to be.


Heads or tails??


HEADS WIN! 


Happy Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment