Wednesday, August 31, 2011

bak 2 skuL.


Well, this has been quite a week.

I forgot all about blogging this week.  I guess I was too busy looking at all the flood pictures of Vermont!



You never really think a really big storm is going to hit a place YOU call home...and then it does.

It's still hard to believe.


A week like this really makes you pause and count your blessings.

I'm so thankful my family in Vermont is safe and well, but so sad for all the damage that was done. ♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-between looking at flood pictures this week, we've been gearing up for a brand new semester! 

It's here already?!

For Josh, this means setting his alarm extra early and dusting off his schoolbooks...he started his first classes today!  It's going to be another busy semester but we're ready. 

Bring it!


For Knox, the beginning of a new semester means, well...

It means learning more and more new words (like peepee, for example, which wasn't exactly next on my list of words I was hoping he would learn...though I guess in retrospect it is a good one to know).

It means getting to play with Daddy's school bag...




And, apparently, it means printing fax confirmations for faxes we have never sent. :)



(I have no idea how he does it but confirmations keep appearing out of nowhere on the printer!!)

For me the start of this new semester means working out the details of a brand new SWING group I'm heading up this year. 

I'm super excited to get started!!!



So...

Vermont, we love you!

And Semester #7 (of ?), we're glad you're here.

1 comment:

  1. if i were still in dallas i would totally love to be in your group this year...

    ReplyDelete