Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Leavin' on a Jet Plane!


Yesterday I showed you one sure cure I discovered 
for beating the Texas summer heat blues.

The other sure cure I have found is to  
go back to Vermont!

Yessir, Knox and I are boarding a plane today, 
and Josh will follow this weekend.

We were just there, but we have to go back because 
we have a very important person to meet.

Max, taking a nap in the little cradle my Dad made
for me and Courtney when WE were babies! :)

There he is, dreaming of his Aunt Leah.
(I can tell from his happy face.)
:)

This is a VERY exciting trip to Vermont.  

Hurray for Max!

We'll see you when we get back!! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Have a super time and get in all those auntie kisses and cuddles. p.s. how on earth are you making hearts in your comments on blogs? ;) mine look like this:
    <3 lol. you are so techy!

    ReplyDelete