Monday, April 18, 2011

Classic Breakfast...

...for sickies.

Gingerale & Saltines


Which my husband sweetly ran out to get me this morning at 
5 a.m.

I thought flu season ended like 2 months ago,
but I guess I thought wrong.   

So here's where I'm spending my Monday:



And this is my Nook, 
which I'm making sure is charged because there's a scheduled power outage 
in our building from 9-5 today.
(Bad timing to get the flu.)


And this is my sympathetic sidekick, 
who make the flu feel not quite so bad.



I love him.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry you are feeling bad. Get better soon! Praying for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're able to rest well today. It looks like Knox is all ready to cheer you up!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer! I'm praying you'll feel much better by the end of the day! Wish I was there to help in some way! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! I'm so sorry! I hope Knox sleeps well for you today!

    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete