Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Welcome Home, Courtney & Justin!!!

Okay I promised some more tex-mex recipes this week, and they're coming, but I had to take this opportunity to say WELCOME HOME to my sister and brother-in-law! 


Their plane is probably landing as I type this...I just talked to my mom and dad who are  happily waiting for them at the airport in Hartford, CT. 

They're coming home from Indonesia for a few months to have their Baby Boy who is due in June.  We couldn't be more excited!

I still won't get to see Courtney for another month, which is a bummer.  But still...it's always nice to be on the same continent.  :)

If you want to see the latest from them check out their blog, here.

Welcome Back to America, Courtney and Justin! 

WE LOVE YOU!!!


1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo!! They're home! What an awesome post, Leah! :)

    ReplyDelete