Sunday, January 23, 2011

NFC Championship + Me = ♥

I know.  I can't believe it either.  But somehow I've changed from the girl who rolled her eyes at crazed football fans and attended Superbowl parties purely for the Superbowl SNACKS...into the girl who hyperventilated all this past week every time she thought about today's Bears/Packers game!!! WOOHOO!

Here's how it happened:

1.)  I married Josh.♥

2.)  That fall he patiently explained the whole game to me...over and over and over...until, for the first time in life, I understood what I was watching (he's a really good teacher).

3.)  The Chicago Bears had a really exciting season that year and something miraculous happened.  They made it to the Superbowl with Rex Grossman as their quarterback! 

That's all it took.  I was hooked. 

A Bears fan for life!  
A Sunday afternoon football junkie!  
A loyal admirer of Lovie Smith! (Sometimes Josh gets a little jealous.) 
And...a fierce hater of all things green and yellow that start with a P!!

I've completely lost it, folks!

All I can say is...


GO BEARS!



1 comment:

  1. how can I even comment on this post....so many things come to mind.
    well, that's an adorable picture, for starters
    then...I agree, Lovie is absolutely adorable.
    and...have you seen how handsome my boys look in green and yellow?! surely you can't be a fierce hater of that :)
    awww, come on now.... like I could leave that alone :)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete