Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ready and Waiting!

Today has already shaped up to be a much brighter day than yesterday.  A new cell phone is in the mail, my wallet is well stocked with credit cards, we're one day closer to having t.v. back, Pandora is an excellent substitution for a Christmas ipod, and the chicken stir fry turned out not to be quite as horrible as I imagined it in my head.

But the best news of all is that...Grandma and Grandpa are coming to town!  Mom P's birthday was yesterday but the celebration is today.  In Dallas.  Woohoo! 
 

Here is one guy I know who is super stoked:




And here is one of the many reasons why I have decided to take a three-day vacation from my sugar  fast:



Mom, are they here yet??




Happy Birthday, Grandma!  We love you!


3 comments:

  1. Adorable pics of Knox...he is just so sweet. And those cupcakes look like an EXCELLENT reason for taking a break from a sugar fast. :) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPRINKLES! :) Enjoy the bday celebration. Your post yesterday?! lol. love you!

    ReplyDelete