Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why Whole Bean Coffee is Never A Good Idea

Today at the grocery store I picked up whole bean coffee by mistake for Josh, so I decided to be a peach and grind it all up for him.  



Unfortunately this can't be done without making a mess of the counter.




or without the loud coffee grinder scaring the baby.



 
Jumping to rescue the baby just causes more coffee grounds to make their way to the floor. 


 

So I am faced with a choice: 
cry along with the baby,
throw the entire coffee grinder into the trash can, 
eat a large brownie...
or grab a camera and turn this into a blog entry.  

I choose the latter, and then proceed to vacuum up my mess.




Unfortunately, the vacuum cleaner also scares the baby.



The great thing about being Mommy is...



 


you can make it all better.♥



3 comments:

  1. From the pictures of you and Knox you weathered the crisis very well! Beautiful photos of both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Really enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are so cute and creative!!!!!!! And an awesome Mommy and wife!

    ReplyDelete